Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm a procrastinator and I know it





Haha, seems like I'm blogging so often now.



Must be due to the liberated feeling rushing through me now that my assignments are all due and handed in already. :)




Seriously, I have no idea why I'm feeling like this. It's as if my semester is already over. *hehe, oops




I was looking around my room earlier for my pencil box I think and I noticed that my clothes rack was getting a little *ahem* full.



So I went to dig out some stuff around my room and sorted my clothes into piles. Those that I wanted to toss in the laundry and so on.



It was then I realised that I actually have a little hill of clothes stashed all over my room. Some in paper bags. Various paper bags, I might add. Some on the clothes rack. Some hanging behind my door.




I gathered up all my clothes and was just walking to my wardrobe when I passed my sister and she saw me struggling with my clothes.




'I really think I need to clear out my room.'



The sister scoffed and replied me with a sarcastic yeah.



Hehe. :P








.



Why am I soo messy? :(




Haha, just so you know. . I did all this (clean up, blog, etc), all while I'm suppose to be doing my accounting tutorial work and studying for my upcoming finals.




Yes, I'm a procrastinator.




No comments:

Post a Comment