Monday, July 20, 2009

Gems that mean the most to us





There's been much complaints going on.



The boyfriend complains the blog lacks activity. I complain that Cheryl doesn't give the blog much activity either. (Woman, if you're reading this, it's a hint and you're on holiday) Haha, maybe not that many complaints la but yeah.





The holidays are over for me and I'm back at uni. Haha, while the holidays are just starting for Cheryl as she just had her final paper.





I miss the holidays a lot.



(To the boyfriend,)
And I thank you soo much for coming back. It meant so much to me and you've given me soo many happy days and have made my holidays really meaningful. Regardless of the little tiffs and whatnot, I'm still ever so grateful and thankful.




Thank you. <3










*
.


On a completely random note, I did some diy stuff previously. Most would assume that I did it during my holidays but ironically enough, I did it while studying for my final papers last semester! :P



I diy-ed my plain black plastic hairband!

.




.
.

.

I loike it, it kinda reminds me of the MAC Stylistics Compact :D

It's not perfect and has loads of imperfections when you look at it up close but when you wear it, looks fine. :)

My allocations are still not finalised.

I hate my timetable and uni. :(

Please please come quick, summer holidays.

I can't wait.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment