Sunday, October 25, 2009

Breath in

Just to fill you guys in, I’ve been busy with my university applications, and going back and forth with deciding which University I would transfer to. In the end I decided with SUNY, University at Buffalo, New York. I’ll be leaving in about 2 months time, which is pretty soon if you think about it. Having mixed feelings with the whole having to leave home behind situation. Nevertheless, I am excited about that new chapter in my life. So so many things that I feel like blogging about, but I'll leave that for another post.

To start, here are a few (super outdated) pictures that I’ve just uploaded from my camera.

New friend Elishia and I. Elishia was down for the weekend from Singapore so I played tour guide (sort off) and took her around. We caught the movie Whiteout yesterday which was kindda weak in my opinion, nonetheless we had fun screaming at all the gorry scenes.

Picture taken in my house before we left for dinner on my birthday. My camera's flash is kindda wonky so I hardly took any photos of that night. Yien looks totally pretty here right
May Ee and I taken during Siang's birthday which was like forever ago. I miss this girl so so much. Maybe I'll fly to London on the way to New York? or you can totally come visit me in New York during Spring break. Do you guys like have Spring break in London, I don't know.
Taken during one of our GNO. I miss times like this where we have our little movie night/ cocktail hour/shopping escapades. We always have fun no matter what we do. Sucks that it might be a year's time till we actually get to this again.
It's late now. I better continue finishng up my Finance report. Hopefully I'll update real soon. Ciao!
listening to: Regina Spektor- Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment