Saturday, June 20, 2009

Announcement

.

Ooh, this is gonna be short one as I have to, have to, get back to studying. *yes, keep repeating it like a mantra and you'll abide by it*



Guess who's back? :D










Just a lil bit moreeeee..












Gracee! Welcome back, hon! :) :)






Jing & Grace *it's insanely hard to get a decent pic of her smiling -some things never change :)*





Us 3, Janey where are youu? :( *excuse me yet again, it is very early in the morning, thus a perfectly good excuse as to why I look like that* *oh, and it's the exam period so yeah another good reason* *ohh, note grace's hair hehe, soo cute like raccoon streak :D*

.

Woke up groggily at 9 something, close to 10. (Fine, maybe it wasn't that early)

.

Called Jing to find out what time we were going to Grace's house to visit her. Haha, thank goodness we didn't decide to go any earlier or I'd have missed it as Jing called me a couple of times earlier at bout 9 something and haha, safe to say, I still didn't wake up. I slept through three alarms and two or three phone calls! :P

.

I was pretty tired okay!

.

Yeah, so we went to Grace's house to catch up and later spontaneously adjourned to Kayu for breakfast. We chatted and I asked her how did she feel the minute she stepped off the plane.

.

Her answer?

.

I felt this hot gush of wind at my feet and it reminded me of the shower rooms back in my dorm (in UK).

.

Haha whatttt?

.

Oh well, never know this could be like some cool valuable quote next time when she becomes this ultra cool, famous fashion designer and reporters ask her how she felt when she sets foot back in Malaysia after years abroad. So cool la :)

.

Was really good to seeing her, it's been almost a year. (9 months) Missed her and the 4 of us. :)

.

Time really flies by, doesn't it?



.

No comments:

Post a Comment