Monday, June 15, 2009

Chained

.


2 down, 1 to go.


Seriously, I have to restrict myself from giving up now and not giving a damn about that last paper cause I'm so damn sick of uni, papers and everything! Ugh. *rant rant, whine whine*



I've got this horrible headache now :( And I think I just screwed up my management paper :( :(




I just realised that I'm always prone to headaches during the exam periods. Seriously.



When I complained to my mom that I was having a headache *I think I was in a real whiny mood, haha sue me* , she insisted that I always get them during exams.




Haha, which is true in fact. I remember being prescribed with medication for migraine during my PMR examination period. Yeah, I was getting horrible headache spells during that period. :(



Eventually went to see the doctor and post consultation, she diagnosed me with migraine. Haha, at that time, I was like whaaattt?? I'm like 15 and I'm getting migraines?




My mom was starting to get worried what will happen to me during SPM. She was like 'Even during PMR, you're stressing so much til you have a migraine, what about your SPM?'


Oh well, I survived. :) Surprisingly, after many days of zero sleep. (I tend to not sleep during exam periods as I' m too nervous which results a zombie-like me during and post exams :P)



*


Anyhoo, I've decided to take a break -for now. I've to hit the books soon and voraciously gobble down all the chapters on bloody media studies as I've still no clue about the theories/concepts on critical political economy, textual analysis and whatnot. :(



Oh oh, and I drove the other day! :D For Tien's farewell party. :)


Ookay, I've no idea why I sound so excited, I think I drive pretty often despite my firm claims that I won't ever be driving after obtaining my license!



Haha, I guess I'm just proud of myself for driving soo far and without much guidance. . Except for a short phone call to the boyfriend's brother for directions to the neighbourhood as I've very very bad memory. *shifts eyes*



Oh well, I made it there in one piece and even Cheryl & Brian were still alive and there were no screams throughout the journey. :D Except for the little panicky squeals when I almost missed the turning to Sierramas -which is not my fault, that motorcyclist was blocking me! *defensive*



Oh, and except for Brian's 'Omg, Yien you're driving on the wrong side of the road' and Cheryl's 'Omg, Yien there's a car coming!!', everything was just peachy. :D Hehe. It's not my fault okay, it looked like 2 one-way roads to me, I thought they were leading to different directions. :P



Haha, I remember once after picking up Cheryl, I was driving while struggling to push my bag aside that I accidentally turned the wheel and nearly crashed into a car parked in the parking lot. Oops.


Cheryl : Yien!! Omg be careful it's a Mercedes some more la!

Teehee.


Somehow, I seem to have bad luck with Mercedes cars. :( I remember once when I was turning out into the highway I had another near-accident with a Mercedes. This garnered super loud screams/shout from Cheryl and my sister. It was not my fault either okay, it was a blind spot and he was trying to squeeze past me!



Anyways, sorry for digressing, we made it in one piece. :)


Outfits of the day! :D











Hehe, soo cute the shoes! :D



It was alright but being there reminds of last time though..





Luckily my chain top didn't snag again though, I wore it to uni the other day and the chains snapped off cause I snagged it on something. :( Boo-hooo, I have hehe lousy sewing skills and my sewing assignments for living skills last time was never that great anyways ;P






Me, Cheryl & Justine. I haven't seen her in so long! :) *pic credits to tien, curi off his flickr hehe* Excuse me, I look very bad in this photo, boo bad face day :(





Oh, hehe and I wanted a pic of my bag. Actually, it's my sis's bag haha. *shifts eyes*






Am wearing my diy chains top and new black peplum skirt! *loves* Hehe, more on the chain top another time :)



Oh well, I should not waste another second of my self-proclaim mini rest/holiday before resuming study mode tomorrow! I badly need to get some sleep okay!




Resuming study mode! :( *excuse the bad skin and awful breakout of zits, I'm very stressed I think :( *







.

No comments:

Post a Comment